Wednesday, March 10, 2010

BEFORE

Disclaimer: some of these photos contain graphic images of kitschy linoleum and other horrific crimes. also, if this is what your house looks like this may not be the blog for you.

Look at my cute house key!


Hardwood floors


View of back of house
(pardon the ghost)


Scary bathroom


Detail of wallpaper in guest bedroom


Guest bedroom


Bedroom #1



Sweet butterfly wallpaper survives!


You ask why? I ask why not?


View of the backyard from inside a window
(pardon the crack)


"patio room"
boasts not one but FIVE different types of wood paneling

the scene from the laundry room looking out into the "patio room"


Perhaps it will look better in the summer?


!


Weird but wonderfully retro cut out above wall between kitchen and living room.


Of course the wood paneling covers paint which covers wallpaper.


The Kitchen.
eh.

So there you have it! Let the renovations begin!

1 comment:

  1. It's a lot bigger than I thought! I thought you told me it was like 800 sq. ft.?? You've got a project on your hands! Someday I will come and see it.

    ReplyDelete