Thursday, February 17, 2011

Blahg

The reason I haven't been posting is not because nobody posts any comments on my blog.

I do not hold it against you.

Especially if I don't know you. I will allow you to stalk in peace.

The reason I have not been posting is because mudding the walls in the kitchen is a lot of work, but the appearance of the kitchen changes not at all in the process. I do not wish to bore you with pictures of bare walls, but Rest Assured I will post a pic once the painting is complete.

Speaking of, I am having some trouble deciding on a color. The problem is that I think I am going with white cabinets now instead of red. The floor is probably going to be white as well. The counter is butcher block. I am leaning toward white for the walls because of this picture:



But that's a lot of white.

And I love these kitchens too!






What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. I love green, but I'm leaning towards more of a blue grey for our kitchen. I still need to come see your cute house in person one of these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And by blue-grey, I meant like the color in the 2nd pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think gray would looks good. I'm sick of all my beige walls, and would rather have a blue or gray. So let me live vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i read you blog and i post comments! i'm torn, i really like all the white, but i'm very partial to green walls....although, if you go w/ that dark of green it might make your small kitchen/small window problem seem dark.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that green, but I'm thinking that already I hate my green bedroom and am going to repaint this summer so maybe I'll play it safe.

    ReplyDelete